Dr. Dory Green
Dory Green, DMD, is a graduate of The Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, where she received special distinction as a member of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Honor Society and the Dental Anesthesia Honor Society.
Dr. Wisdom Akpaka
Dr. Wisdom Akpaka D.D.S. completed his Doctorate in Dental Surgery program at the New York University College of Dentistry. After initially practicing in Ohio, he relocated to South Florida. Dr. Wisdom has demonstrated a commitment to postdoctoral studies by already completing advanced courses in endodontics (root canal treatment), restoration of dental implants, crown and bridge restorations, surgical dental extractions, bone grafting, and surgical placement of dental implants. He is a certified provider of Invisalign orthodontics and has expertise in veneers, cosmetic bonding, crowns to restore damaged teeth, and the replacement of missing teeth. He carefully designs smile makeovers with lasting results that are as conservative and affordable as possible. Dr. Wisdom is a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. He stays active by enjoying golfing and also dancing the bachata, salsa and merengue.
Dr. Paola Kesman
Paola Kesman, DDS is a graduate from University of Cordoba School of Dentistry in Argentina. Dr Kesman came to South Florida in 2007 where she continued her passion for dentistry. She takes pride in ensuring her patients receive the nothing but the best care possible. She is a mother of two beautiful children and enjoys playing tennis and traveling the world in her spare time.
Dr. Sarah Danesh
BIO COMING SOON!
Front Desk Team Leader/Treatment Coordinator
- What does this staff member like the most about his/her job? is the confident and grateful faces of patients who come in sad and ashamed and leave with a beautiful smile.
- Favorite Color: Teal
- Favorite Food: Mexican and Peruvian
- Hobbies: Spending time outdoors and with my family
- Favorite Movie: Any Chick Flick
Hygiene Team Leader
- What does this staff member like the most about his/her job? – I really enjoy the company of people. I love to interact with them and make them feel GREAT about having a beautiful smile
- Favorite Color: Sky Blue
- Favorite Food: Healthy Foods
- Hobbies: Gardening
- Favorite Movie: “Titanic”